Tuesday

STYLE: PASTA AND SHIRTS

Shirt - H&M, Leggings - Topshop, Belt - Primark


Moon necklace - Urban Outfitters, Pentagram - Ebay, Flower bracelet and ring - gift

Jumper - Primark, Boots - H&M

Is it just me or has the world all of a sudden gone shirt crazy? I’m not sure if it‘s because they’re everywhere, but I suddenly want everything to have a collar that I can stick studs into, clip tips to, sew things onto, or just generally decorate with anything I happen to have near me at the time (weirdly my eyes just strayed to the pasta jar there as if my repressed inner child were telling me to re-live those happy childhood days where I would enthusiastically glue sparkly bits of pasta to everything. Including, once, my dog). And hence this post features a new purchase of mine and IT’S A SHIRT! Didn’t see that one coming didya.

I love the versatility of shirts and how they can be worn with trousers, skirts, as tops, under tops, or as dresses if they’re long enough - and this one pretty much ticks all the boxes. In some of the pictures I've teamed it with a loose knit jumper to show how it could be worn in the daytime and the evening - versatile-tastic! And, although so far I have managed to resist doing any pasta collage on these collars, I've just this minute ordered some metal spikes off ebay to toughen this bad boy up. Yay shirts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds