Thursday

LIFE: AN INSTAGRAM UPDATE


Dr Marten lovelies for a dress-down Friday


I haven't done an Instagram post in a good long while so decided that you guys would probably be positively dying to see what I've been up to outside of my blog posts! And I don't blame you! Haha :) so here's a quick wee look at what I've been doing with myself.

Presents! New tie-dye scarf and hand chain from my wonderful mum
   
Getting myself back into drawing with a Batman sketch. He's Batman.

Love my new handmade jewellery box and bird skull earrings

Pretty lights in the BBC Fringe Festival tent

Nude-y nails at work

The cause of my Monday afternoon sugar crash :(

DIY's over the weekend

Sunshine through the window

Beer and football... whatever has become of me!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds