Wednesday

STYLE: ANGRY COWS AND CROP TOPS

 

 Shorts - Thrifted & DIY
Croptop - Missguided
Boots - Topshop
Denim Jacket - New Look & DIY

    





Hiya peeps! I went down to Gloucestershire last weekend to see my family and watch some cows chase a walker across a field - I'm not even joking, they chased him right across it! Poor guy - and so I made the most of the lovely weather and got Ric to take a few outfit pics whilst we were prancing around in the back garden.

These shorts are a new favourite of mine. They used to be a playsuit which I never wore because the top was a weird unflattering cut, so one day I got sick of it, cut it up, sewed on some poppers and, hey presto! New shorts :) I also can't get enough of these crop tops from Missguided; they're so versatile and comfy and go so well with high waisted things. I can feel a new obsession a-brewin'!

Anyways, hope you guys are all having a fab week so far. It's the Fringe Festival here in Edinburgh for the next month, which basically means the whole city goes a bit crazy, the population increases three-fold, and it suddenly becomes perfectly acceptable to be drunk at any time of the day.... Gotta love a good festival :)

1 comment:

  1. love your style!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds