Tuesday

STYLE: GREEN WITH ENVY, OH MY LOVE LONDON


Green With Envy Shirt - Oh My Love
Cut-out Boots - Topshop
Studded Bag - Primark


   


I've spent the last week being ridiculously lazy and alternating between dull work-wear and pyjamas, so have been pretty short on the blog-worthy outfit front. But all that changed with the arrival of a package from Oh My Love London containing this awesom-o shirt and this dress. This shirt is so silky soft and feels lovely to wear. I really wish I'd found it earlier in the year as it would have been perfect for lazing about in the sun, but I think it'll be good to brighten up my autumn/winter wardrobe a bit and still look good paired with tights and a leather jacket. 

 I only really discovered Oh My Love recently and they do have some seriously amazing stuff. I like the fact that it's all really good quality and quite "alternative" (whatever that means these days) without being ridiculously overpriced like a lot of the other "alternative" online stores around; this shirt was a bargainous £7 and the dress just £10 in their sale. Woop! They have a whole load of other amazing bits in the sale at the minute too so check 'em out :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair(and your blog!) you remind me of Ellie Golding! :)

    Emily x

    littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! Ha, that's not the first time I've heard that, I'm gona take it as a lovely compliment though :)

      Ellia xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit!

    The pattern on that Oh My Love shirt is stunning!

    Stonesgotstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds