Monday

STYLE: AZTEC AND FLOWERS


Aztec Dress - eBay
Gladiator Sandals - Target
Flower Hair Clip - Accessorize




I practically lived in this dress whilst on holiday and it's the loveliest, most floaty fit ever, perfect for the 27 degrees we had most days. Luckily, the weather here seems to have perked up a bit so I may even get a chance to wear it again before the year is out!

Last week was really horrendous. I'd been in an all-consuming post-holiday depression ever since flying home and being forced back to reality the weekend before - I'm pretty sure everyone at work must hate me by now for being so annoyingly miserable all week! - but, happily, this weekend has been pretty awesome and has perked me up no end.

Saturday was spent relaxing, catching up on blogs and meeting up with my pals in the evening, and yesterday was lovely and sunny. Unfortunately, I was ridiculously hungover - why does that always happen?! - but I did manage to drag myself out for some lunch with the boyo and a wee wander about town in the sun, which was really nice. Yay to summer finally being here!

Hope all you UK folk enjoyed the sunshine too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds