Wednesday

STYLE: BAROQUE SHORTS AND SUNSETS


Shirt - H&M
Shorts - Primark
Sandals - Thrifted
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Gift (from etsy)





Having spent a few weeks away from blogging, it feels so good to be back to it again. I’d started to lose interest in a lot of things that I’ve enjoyed and loved for most of my life, so I decided to take a step back for a while until I could feel that enjoyment again.

And, after a few relaxing weeks of just living life, followed by an amazing week in Lanzarote with some of my favourite people, a whole lot of sunshine and far too much drinking, I've managed to regain a bit of perspective and now feel ready to return! And what better way to do it than with some snaps of me hanging out on one of the five rose garden terraces in our villa in Lanzarote. Take me back nooow!

Here is a short summary of the past week:

Our beautiful villa

My favourite people

Sun and blue skies

Booze and sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds