Saturday

STYLE: SHINY SHOES


 Dress - Vintage (DIY)
Mesh Top (worn underneath) - Motel
Denim Vest - eBay (DIY)
Bag - New Look
Shoes - Dr Martens
Necklaces - Charity / Dixi / Primark
Heart badge (on vest) - Ladybird Likes







Just a quick post today as I'm off to a BBQ to make the most of the lovely sunshine. But before that, I wanted to introduce you to my latest crush - these silver Dr Martens.

Ric got them for me for my birthday last month - what a gem that boy is! - and I couldn't be more in love. They're perfect for jazzing up a plain black outfit, especially coupled with this awesome silver holographic bag, and i love the way they look without socks, with a bare leg or sheer tights. Mmmm dreamy.

Anyway, I'm off to cook sausages. Hope you guys enjoy the sun!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds