Friday

STYLE: FLORALS AND SKULLS


Shirt - H&M
Floral skirt - Primark
Shoes - Asos
Hat - H&M
Skull necklace - New Look

 
 
 

I seem to be turning into a walking advert for Primark and H&M lately. It's my own fault; I pop out at lunch meaning to be good and go for a walk somewhere, but my legs automatically carry me into the nearest clothes store and before I know it I've lost half an hour of my life and gained an armful of shopping bags!

I'm always a bit wary of buying too much from high street stores and ending up wearing exactly the same things as everyone else, so I'm really trying to curb this naughty habit by doing more shopping online (because stopping completely would just be ridiculous!). However, there are some things that you really can't say no to, and this skirt is just one of those things! It's made of the most awesome thick, curtain-like material which makes it stick out a bit like a tutu and the floral pattern is just the right deep shade for this caught-between-winter-and-spring weather.

This is the kind of outfit I'll live in come summer time; crop tops and tied up shirts with high-waisted shorts and skirts are my summer staple (obviously, a lot more layers were involved outside of these photos) and I CAN'T WAIT to ditch the tights once the sunshine comes out. Hurry up summer!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds