Friday

STYLE: DROWN ME IN YOU



Dungarees - Vintage
Lace Body - H&M
Bralet - Topshop
Beanie - H&M
Jewellery - Markets and gifts
 

 


My style seems to be all over the shop at the moment. Some days I find myself craving patterned trousers, blazers, and structured outfits, then others I'm craving denim, torn tees, beanie hats and grungy messiness. I'm so conflicted! I blame this entirely on working 9 to 5 in an office during the week as it's is fairly restricting to ones wardrobe so at the weekend or evenings I want to wear all the other clothes I own all at once! A lot like Joey in Friends when he puts on all of Chandlers clothes and starts doing lunges. Don't you just love how all life's problems can relate back to Friends in some way? :D

I like this outfit though, it takes me back to my grungy, teenage days and makes me want to listen to Soundgarden and Alice in Chains, drink beers in the park with my friends and buy a skateboard. Despite the fact that I can't skateboard.

I'm starting to get a whole lot more excited about Spring and, dare I say it, Summer clothes now too, what with the change in weather - it may be raining and windy but at least it's not snowing! - and, most especially, the holiday I have booked in May. I'm off to Lanzarote for a week with some pals and I cannot wait! The weatherman says that it's 27 degrees over there now, so imagine what it'll be like come the end of May? Snowing probably knowing my luck...

Happy Friday to you all by the way! Hope you all have a super weekend :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds