Sunday

LIFE: LATELY II

 A few snaps of what I've been up to lately. Mostly of food and sunshine, which definitely says something about my life. Hope you're all having a great weekend! :)


 Ric's sisters birthday. Instead of going out for a meal we voted for afternoon tea with sandwiches, pizza, sausages on cocktail sticks and more cakes and biscuits than you could shake a stick at!


The whole spread! And this doesn't even include the two giant boxes of Krisy Kreme donuts... it was a very good afternoon :)

Rics birthday at the Heriot Watt beer festival. Such cheeky scamps.

Home made batman birthday cake. It took me a good few hours but I was very happy with the result in the end, and it tasted pretty amazing too!


The newest edition to my Orange Circle tee collection - the Totoroman tee! I've also got my eye on these gems here and here.

Sunshine after 7:00pm! Could this be the start of Spring at last...? I bloody hope so.

A late night stroll in the Meadows to watch the sunset. 

The gooeist, most delicious brownies I've ever tasted and it's all thanks to Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. Thanks Hugh! Here's the recipe if you fancy giving them a go (which you should because they're amazing).


Home made Empire Biscuits (I promise I do actually do other things other than bake and eat... no, really)


Ric has recently got into Perler Beading and these are just some of his designs - how amazing are the pokemon ones? :D

Two of my favourite things; sunshine and wind chimes :)


Follow me on Bloglovin' here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds