Tuesday

STYLE: I'M DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD



Skirt - H&M
Belt - Primark
Top - H&M
Cardigan - Primark
Boots - H&M
Wing necklace - Primark




It seems like Spring might finally be here - hooray! - but what is with this crazy wind? I wore this skirt at the weekend and almost lost my dignity a couple of times. Ok, I say 'almost'... In reality, there was a point where my skirt was actually over my head so a more accurate word would be 'definitely'. Bloody wind. But I was too ecstatic to not be wearing tights for once that it's a price I was willing to pay! Plus, my trusty lace shorts saved me from any full-on flashing situations. No-one wants to see that whilst eating their Sunday roast, after all!

Anyhoo, enough talk of flashing, I apologise for the very unprofessional stairwell snaps, some people were working away in our communal garden all weekend and I was in too much of a rush to get any decent photos on the go, but I just had to document my first proper Springtime outfit.
Hope you're all enjoying the sun - the weatherman has said its meant to get colder again this weekend so make the most of it while you can guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds