Monday

STYLE: WINDSWEPT


 Jumper - H&M
Short dress - Oh My Love
Boots - New Look
Necklace - Vintage





I've fallen back in love with this shirt dress. I wore it a fair bit during the summer here but abandoned it as soon as the sun disappeared. But I actually think I prefer it like this with some black layers added to it,  it just makes the colour pop that bit more. 

Also, I treated myself to some new black booties to add to my evergrowing collection - seriously guys, it's getting out of hand - and i loooove them! They feel pretty hardy too so fingers crossed i dont wear the heel down in a month like i do with all my other shoes and end up walking lop-sided. Does this happen to anyone else or do I just walk like a gimboid?? I have a horrible feeling it's the latter... :(

Hope you guys have had a grand ole weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit! The dress is amazing and I love the boots,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds