Sunday

STYLE: LFW OUTFIT


Coat - Zara
Crop-top - H&M
Trousers - Miss Selfridge
Boots - New Look
Bag - New Look (old)





As London Fashion Week is just around the corner, I'm sure there a lot of you busy planning your outfits if you're lucky enough to be attending, or dreaming of what your perfect LFW outfit would be if, like me, you're more likely to be spending the weekend following all the excitement via twitter and instagram.

I was doing some very important LFW dream outfit research - crucial stuff - when I stumbled across this awesome competition from Nowseen and We Love Fashion where you could not only win 2x tickets to London Fashion Week this month, but also £100 to spend on Nowseen jewellery. Pretty bloody exciting, I think you'll agree!

So this is my entry - basically all of the things I'm absolutely loving at the moment rolled into one outfit! Yay :) I managed to nab this amaaazing coat in the Zara sale and think it would be absolutely perfect for LFW to keep out the chills as it's so snug. I layered this over my new Miss Selfridge pegleg high-waist trousers as they're just the most comfy things ever so perfect for a long day of walking about, but also manage to be super flattering, and a polo neck crop top to keep the look simple yet stylish. And to top it off, of course, the obligatory clompy black boots for some edge and holographic bag for all my LFW essentials. Et voila!

Hope you like my outfit - it would mean the blimmin' world if you would vote for me here :)

I'd love to see some more LFW inspired outfits so leave your links below!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellia!! I love, love, love the outfit! So gorgeous. I really love the mixed pieces. :) xoxo

    Lisa @ http://www.Fashionbythemin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look so much! I am a huge hoarder of striped tops so I'm always excited to see how other girls style them :)

    I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog!!

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds