Wednesday

STYLE: FAUX FO' SHO'



 Faux Fur Scarf - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Boots - Forever21
Faux Leather Gloves - Vintage
Faux Leather Clutch - Thrifted 



I've finally succumbed to the black tights. It makes me sad, but my poor pins just cant take the freezing weather any more. To make it slightly less of a painful transition, I treated myself to these fleecy bad boys from Topshop and my god are they cosy as hell. It literally feels like I'm wearing pyjama bottoms all day long. My idea of heaven.

Other than that, I've been dying in bed with the cold for what seems like forever (but has in actual fact been 3 days) so just being able to look at my laptop screen now and not feel like I'm going to be sick or pass out is the most wonderful thing! Ahh internet, you saucy beast. I have missed you.


4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds