Tuesday

STYLE: WINDSOR RASPBERRY

Motel Windsor Raspberry Skirt Summer Fashion
Skirt - Motel
Top - Missguided
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Asos

Motel Windsor Raspberry Skirt Summer Fashion


This is an outfit from a little while back. I'm in the middle of moving flats at the mo so all of my clothes are either boxed up or strewn across our new flat, which is why I haven't been posting a lot lately. I just can't find anything!

It's been pretty sunny in Edinburgh the past couple of weeks so I had a mini spending spree on some summer essentials and bought this skirt from Motel in one of their sales. I've got to say, Motel do seem to be pretty hit and miss with some of their clothing, especially with the sizing. This skirt was the smallest size possible, and yet was still way too big on me (cue some crafty alterations), but their playsuits and dresses are always far too small and short and result in some very unnecessary cheek flashage. Sort it aht Motel!

BUT saying that, i do really like this skirt and especially love the colour and print. I don't own a lot of bright pieces so this was a welcome addition to my monochrome wardrobe, although it does look rather lonely. I should probably buy some more summer clothes, you know, to keep it company...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds