Tuesday

FASHION: BRITISH FESTIVAL FASHION

With Glastonbury Festival kicking off a summer of music and warm cider in the sun comes the obligatory festival fashion fever. When I used to go to festivals *sob* I always had a bit of a melt-down if i didn't meticulously plan my outfits for each day beforehand. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people who can just throw on whatever the hell they feel like each morning and manage to look like they'd just strolled through Vanessa Hudgens' wardrobe, so a bit of pre-planning went far.

British Music Festival Fashion Essentials

So for all you festival goers out there, here are my top UK Music Festival Essentials, plus a little bit of festival fashion inspo from some British beauts who manage to perfect the look year after year.

Jameela Jamil Music Festival Fashion
Jameela Jamil

Florence Welch Music Festival Fashion
Florence Welch

Pixie Geldof Music Festival Fashion
 Pixie Geldof

Daisy Lowe Music Festival Fashion
Daisy lowe

Kate Moss Music Festival Fashion
Kate Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds