Monday

STYLE: LONDON



Shirt - Primark
Shorts - New Look
Hat - H&M
Ring - Gift



I decided to split this I-visited-London-and-did-all-the-annoying-things-tourists-do-because-I've-never-been-to-London-before-i-know-i'm-a-loser-please-don't-judge-me post into two as i thought it would be best to span the utter excitement over two posts, so as not to overdo things and cause anyone serious harm. Plus, I'm all disgusting and ill and sneezy at the moment so haven't been able to take any outfit posts since getting back. And it's almost Christmas so I've been shopping. So yeah... LONDON BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds