Tuesday

STYLE: BACON TASTY'S

Jumper - H&M
Playsuit - Primark
Jacket - Warehouse
Purse - Asos






Last week and all of this weekend have been spent in total birthday celebration mode. It began with Ric taking me out for a surprise birthday meal on the Wednesday night - what a cutie! - and ended with a monster hangover which lasted all of Sunday. But it was worth it.

In between, me and Ric ran the 10km Edinburgh Marathon race, which we completed in 56 minutes - my target was an hour so I'm super happy! - had a couple of trips to the cinema (Godzilla and X-Men are both awesome btw), and hung out with friends. All in all, an awesome birthday.

I got some fab pressies as well so look out for a birthday haul post coming your way soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds