Tuesday

STYLE: WORTH THE WAIT


Top - H&M
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Bag and Scarf - Primark





Who doesn't love a bit of midriff action to brighten up a Tuesday morning? Crazy people that's who. I wasn't actually intending on wearing this top at all but it was so weirdly sunny outside yesterday that I decided to brave it. And you know what? I didn't freeze to death! Well done, Scotland. Well done.

I got this top from H&M a few months ago but, it being the depths of winter and all, I didn't feel that the sheery laciness was a wise wardrobe choice at the time so I hid it away in a cupboard until the day came to release it upon the world. And what a day it was! I wore it to do some shopping in Tescoes and then came home. Well worth the wait I think you'll agree.


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, I'm in love with scarf and it really adds a bit of color! :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds