Friday

STYLE: BURGUNDY AND BLACK



Top - Primark (dress DIY'ed into a top)
Skirt - H&M
Coat - Vintage
Bag - New Look

    
  

Hi guys! And a happy Friday to you all :)

I wasn't able to do my usual outfit post earlier this week as I've been in Barcelona since Sunday afternoon - it sounds glamorous but in reality I was stuck in a conference hall for 10 hours every day so barely got a glimpse of the sun. Typical. I did manage to grab a couple of free hours the first day for some sightseeing though so I'll be posting some pics of that next week.

For now, here's an outfit from last weekend. This leather skirt is fast becoming a wardrobe staple as it's so versatile it goes with pretty much everything I throw on with it. I've been wearing it dressed down a lot with t-shirts and trainers but I also like it like this, dressed up with heels and a lacy top like this one.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx



2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds