Sunday

STYLE: OUT OF THE BLACK

DRESS - NEW LOOK, BOOTS - PRETTY LITTLE THING









As a complete stranger kindly pointed out as i strolled past the other day, these boots are the "dogs bollocks". A surprisingly astute observation by someone that couldn't seem to walk straight. 

Over-the-knee boots have that widely sought after ability to instantly sass up any outfit, even this cutesy floral number from New Look, and also provide enough leg coverage to be perfect for the end of Winter. 

The heel on this pair from Pretty Little Thing is also such a reasonable height that I was able to wear them all day long and still feel that I could go out dancing all evening if the occasion should arise. They are the perfect boot!

But far off going out dancing this evening, i'm staying in to play with my new cats Jessie and Walter because they're bloody adorable and keep sitting on my laptop and deleting things. Here's a photo for all those crazy cat-lovers out there. I finally understand... :)


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, the boots are gorgeous!
    Emily x

    littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds