Thursday

STYLE: VELVET TARTAN

   SHIRT - THRIFTED, JEANS - MISS SELFRIDGE, JACKET - PRIMARK, HAT - H&M







I'm feeling very Scottish indeed in this velvet tartan shirt which was another thrifty charity shop find. The man behind the counter said that he put it out thinking that no-one would ever buy it, which just goes to show how one persons trash is another's treasure! I personally love how unique it is and think it gives a nice twist on the usual checked shirts that you see everywhere. Just another fantastic reason to check out your local charity shops, as you never know what treasures you might come across!

Have a lovely week everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds