Wednesday

STYLE: LACE AND LEATHER


 Blazer -Primark
Skirt - H&M
Lace Top - H&M
Shirt (worn underneath) - Topshop
Boots - Topshop





 This last month has flown by, I feel like I've been on the go non-stop since November began, and now it's just a week until Christmas! How did that happen?? Things are starting to wind down now which is amazing and I've got just one more day of work until I'm off for 2 and a half weeks - YEEEES!! I can't wait to just. Do. Nothing. It's gona be great. Who knows, I may even do a few more blog posts than usual! What a special Christmas treat that would be for you all ;) hah!

I haven't really had the chance to do clothes shopping recently either so I'm super excited to hit up the shops, especially as I've recently been introduced to the Glasgow vintage scene. It's a goodun' :) I'm not normally one to do January sales as I just cant be arsed with all that pushing and shoving and wading through rails of crap to find one decent item, but I'm itching to find some new stuff, so I think I'm just gona bear it this year. Better be ready with those elbows guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds