Tuesday

STYLE: CROWNS AND BRACES


Skirt - New Look
Shirt - Primark
Braces - eBay
Boots - eBay
Flower Crown - Crown & Glory




What on earth has happened to my legs?? I hadn't even realised just how terrifying and pasty they were until I put these photos up onto my computer and was almost blinded. I apologise, I really do. No-one deserves that. Time to whip out the fake tan I think, for everyone's sake.

I was abandoned this weekend when my photographer decided to watch football instead of take pictures of me twirling around in braces - men can be so selfish, eh? - so I was left to do it all myself and this is the sad result. My tripod had snapped in half a few months back but, what with Ric being such a good replacement, I hadn't felt the need to buy a new one. I feel I should probably invest in another now though if this watching football malarkey is to continue!

A few months ago I bought some beautiful pieces from Crown & Glory, and this floral crown was one of them. It's not something that I think I can pull off during the day but it definitely lends itself to evening looks by adding a bit of drama to an otherwise plain outfit, and the colour just went so well with this burgundy shirt that I couldn't resist it! Crown & Glory also have a new spring/summer collection out now which has some absolutely amazing pastel pieces, perfect for sunnier times - I cant wait to get my hands on this and this.

Also, if all the rumours are to be believed, Google Friend Connect may not be around for much longer, so you can follow me on Bloglovin' instead here.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds